Take your step towards a challenging, fulfilling, and rewarding career. Apply to one of the current job openings or simply send your profile to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Wireless Project Manager
Burr Ridge, Illinois
Wireless Information Networks (WIN) is looking to fill a Project Manager position for our expanding company. WIN is a nationwide leader in the design, project management, implementation, and support of in-building Enterprise Wi-Fi, Private LTE and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) technology deployments. This position is based out of our Burr Ridge, Illinois location.
- The Project Manager has overall responsibility for the project construction and turning up of the system.
- Demonstrates the ability to coordinate construction projects from the initial request phase to the completion and close out phase including planning and estimating, risk analysis and mitigation, coordinating subcontractors, awarding contracts, on site verification, tracking of schedule and costs, constant communication with the customer and ability to close out a project finalizing all of the necessary deliverables required for the project.
- Track progress of project work and resource usage, inform senior managers of problem areas, and recommend corrective action as needed.
- Control all correspondence on projects and will be the main point of contact for assigned projects
- Collaborate with RF Engineering and Project Management teams to develop project and subcontractor requirements.
- Manage projects of limited scope within contractual cost and schedule guidelines
- To create a robust inventory of Operator contacts and understand Operator regulations in each core market by 6 months
- Ability to represent WIN in a professional manner on site walks
- Material management and procurement
- Change order management
- Job Costing and Monthly Schedule of Values reporting
Education experience requirements:
- BA desired.
- Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is not required but is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a project management role.
- 10 to 20% travel
- DAS Installation experience is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of OTDR, Spectrum Analyzer (Anritsu), Signal Generator and similar test equipment.
- Thorough understanding of CAT 5/ Fiber/ Coax (1/2″+) installation, including sweep testing of coax & fiber.
- Hands on experience and expertise with the major DAS/telecom equipment types and manufacturers
- iBwave design experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to read engineered drawings and specifications as well as help in the development of drawings and specifications.
- Display good oral and written communications skills with customers and sub-contractors.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Wireless Operators (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile).
Burr Ridge, Illinois
Wireless Information Networks (WIN) is looking to fill a RF Engineer position for our expanding company. WIN is a nationwide leader in the design, project management, implementation and support of neutral host Indoor Distributed Antenna Systems (iDAS) for multi-tenant, high-rise office environments and has recently expanded our product portfolio to include AI-driven Wi-Fi and Private LTE (CBRS). This position can either be based out of our Burr Ridge, Illinois location or remote, depending on the work experience of the candidate.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Strategy team to define project milestones for DAS implementations.
- Candidate must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects in various stages.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with RF,DAS, and Fiber to the Edge Builds.
- Evaluate new technology and solutions emerging in the connectivity world.
- Participate in peer evaluation of all proposed designs from internal RF Engineers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all major United States mobile operator’s RF Engineering teams to stay abreast of current strategies and initiatives.
- Understand all aspects of a DAS deployment including Benchmarking, Design, Deployment, Commissioning, and Optimization.
- Candidate will have a solid knowledge of design, build and optimization of outdoor cellular networks (macro) and a thorough understanding of how to design a network that includes transmission and customer-premise equipment.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of carrier installation standards for DAS builds.
- iBwave level I certified minimum (Level II desired).
- Knowledge of Public Safety Systems desired.
- Multiple DAS and CBRS Vendor (SOLiD, Corning, CommScope, JMA, ADRF) Certifications Required.
- Strong knowledge of Fiber Networks and how they are utilized within a building.
- Strong knowledge of Wi-Fi and other IP services/Networks.
- Networking certifications such as CCNA or similar are a plus.
- Desire to grow within an expanding company and industry.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.